Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yesterday, politicsToday, American Idol.

Yeah yeah yeah, so sue me, I'm both politically involved AND culturally retarded (in a way, hahaha). Yesterday's post was cool to write, just because I didn't have to worry about debating a certain subject and just went kamikaze on the political comments, but.. I don't wanna go to bed at 2am every night so I can research and write a political blog, y'know?

So tonight, I'll be watching American Idol, 90210 and possibly ANTM, if it gets online before I go to bed. I really wonder who's gonna go home next now that Stefano's gone (FINALLY!!!!). For those of you who don't watch Idol, Stefano has to be the most annoying contestant Idol's had in a few years, some small Italian dude who thinks a dance version of a (my favourite) Stevie Wonder classic ballad is perfectly acceptable.


Now tell me that wasn't painful?! The judges don't agree with me, obvs, but every single week I swear, his tone drove me NUUUTS. Anyways, he's GONE. (after surviving like...4 eliminations in the bottom 3 or something!) My best guess for the next person to leave would be Hailey, because she has consistently had less votes than the others, and well.. I feel like her song choice is gonna be the bottom line: she was saved last week for singing Rolling in the Deep by Adele, which is a huge hit right now (and an allover awesome song!), but I feel that if she goes '80s again (or worse, '90s!), she'll get the golden boot.

Well I guess we'll see tonight! I hope the episode only lasts one hour, a friend of mine's on the radio tonight at 9pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment