Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too busy to blog

I figured something out over the years... I hate blogging just for the sake of blogging. If I blog, it's either because there's something I HAVE to share with people, or something I HAVE to get out of my system. Or both, like the whole Taylor Swift and Kpop thing, for example.

That being said, I've had a true awakening lately. Perhaps since my vacation, I noticed that I missed my friends a LOT. I mean staying home watching documentaries and videos on youtube all night has it's advantages... but really, I'd rather be out and about! So expect me to be quite the sporadic blogger this summertime!

/coughs As if I wasn't already...


In the meantime, here's an update of the MoA thing... well apparently she was a signed artist in disguise, and was found out, so she deleted her accounts with the kpop covers! It would hurt her indie creds.. but it's SAD, because she has such a lovely voice regardless! Reminds me of Adele, in a softer way.

Edit: Might as well share the results of my "ohhh, Adele..." moment after finishing this blog entry... lol This is my favorite song of hers. She makes singing exquisitely well seem so effortless... /sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment