Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fuck War

Actually, you know what?

I think I need to mellow the fuck out, and stop thinking too much, indeed. But I still won't go around parading my emotions like so many others do. Is it so bad to be a private person? I guess that's why my blog will never really be more than this, a few posts here and there, random videos and random PMS rants about my unexpressed feelings.. :P Because yeah, there's a strong correlation between my.. lady troubles and my emotional outbreaks. Who would've thought... (LOL!)

So yeah, in sheer Katsy tradition, I'll end this video with... a blog. Yeah. I'll end this blog with a video.  To represent how fucking annoyed I am by my random bursts of emotional distress. I do not by any means refer to the lyrics, for first we don't fucking understand them, and for second, it's something about a rapist... :P Enjoy anyways!



No comments:

Post a Comment