Monday, March 7, 2011

Update

It's one of those weeks when I don't feel like doing anything. Blogging, cleaning, working, cooking, walking.. everything that ends with -ing. I feel stuck in a rut, can't wait for tomorrow's concert (and paycheck, ooga ooga!), at least I'll get a nice bang for my buck. (not THAT kind of bang, geez..) Anyhow, I don't have much to talk about, my weekend's been pretty unmemorable, slept a lot, watched a few documentaries, just a regular business day in the life of K-T.

Truth is, I'm bored. Very bored.

So instead of getting a full blog post about some existential issue, you'll be getting this. (AKA the result of countless hours of random browsing.)



Okay, it's sort of existential, but.. I mean come on. Those kids are old enough to believe in Santa, but the mother nodding in agreement to all that bullshit?! You've got to be kidding me!! The Christians are accusing science of having no proof now?! Talk about reverse psychology!

No comments:

Post a Comment