Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yeah... no comments.

It's test time! Is like... anybody reading this stuff? At all?! See this is my problem with blogging.. It's not like Facebook where people can just "like" and go on with their lives, and I guess it's cool that way.. but really, I just feel like I'm WASTING MY TIME when I write a blog.. No one ever comments, which is Le Boring, and I don't really need to do this for myself ( I mean come on, it's fun to write and all, but we all write to be read, right?).

So here, I'll just put it out there... if you actually READ this, comment please. "Single word" me if you'd like, I don't care on this post. I just wanna know. If I write for two people even, I'll keep going, but.. yeah, I'm a master at time-wasting, and I don't need a blog to prove it once again. lol

5 comments:

  1. Awwwe, I read it. :( Sorry, I haven't gotten around commenting yet. I think blogs just generally take time to take off, the key is not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it. I just generally don't have much to comment I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it too, religiously, but like niniel01 said, I just dont have much to comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai même linké ton blog sur le mien, tu peux aller voir, c'est dans ''Ma liste de blog'' en bas à gauche www.insignifiances-nickyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete